Last year for Valentine’s Day I shared 21 Free and Frugal Date Night Ideas and the idea for a date jar. To date that post has been one of my most clicked! Who would have thought that a few little date ideas would be so popular?
Well, since Valentine’s Day is in just a few days and love is in the air, I thought I would search the web to bring you 20 more free and frugal date night ideas!
- Take a free class (local museums and libraries offer free classes all the time)
- Visit a museum on free days
- Visit open houses just for fun
- Go to a free concert in the park
- Set up camp in your backyard
- Make S’mores in the fireplace (or microwave)
- Go on a free brewery (or winery) tour
- Attend a Home Depot workshop
- Go Geocaching
- Grab your iPod, spread out the furniture and create your own dance party
- Learn and new skill together by watching YouTube video
- Do a crossword puzzle together
- Watch a highschool football game
- Volunteer together
- Go window shopping
- Create a list of what you would buy with $1 million
- Make a list of long-term goals and dreams
- Visit a thrift store and find something you can upcycle together (frugal)
- Recreate your first date, at home (frugal)
- Have a water gun or water balloon fight (frugal)
What are some things you and your spouse enjoy doing together that are free?