Sometimes that craving for something sweet just hits you in the face, and you can’t ignore it. That’s exactly what happened last weekend. I was just about to whip up a batch of my Chocolate White Chip Toffee Cookies, but then remembered there was a Funfetti cake mix sitting in the cabinet.
These cake batter blondies were the exact answer to my craving. So moist, and perfectly sweet. Even my hubby who isn’t a sweets person liked them.
The best part is there are minimal ingredients, and you can whip them up in no time. If you don’t have a Funfetti cake mix, a white (or yellow) cake mix works just fine. And if color makes you happy like it does me, you can add in sprinkles. Everything is better with sprinkles anyway 🙂
- 1 box white or funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (if using white cake mix)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x9 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg.
- Stir in milk just until incorporated.
- Add white chocolate chips and sprinkles if using.
- Press mixture onto greased pan (it will be thick).
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges start to turn golden.
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.