Ready for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series? Twelve amazing bloggers have rounded up the best of the best in Christmas ideas to make your holiday season totally festive and fun! Today we’re sharing 12 DIY Christmas card displays to help you cut down on clutter, but still have a beautiful and creative way to display all of those cards this holiday season. You definitely don’t want to miss out on these ideas.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
12 DIY Christmas Card Displays by The Tip Toe Fairy
- Tomato Cage Holiday Card Tree
- Framed Christmas Card Display
- Chicken Wire Holiday Card Display
- Ladder Christmas Card Display
- Rustic Pallet Christmas Card Display
- Christmas Card Display
- DIY Christmas Card Display
- Shutters Christmas Card Display
- Snowflake Christmas Card Display
- Quick & Easy Christmas Card Display
- Metal Ring Holiday Card Display
- Ribbon Card Display
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- #1 Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- #2 Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- #3 Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
- #4 Christmas Tablescape Ideas
- #5 You’re Here!
- #6 Family Christmas Traditions
- #7 Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- #8 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- #9 Christmas Printables
- #10 Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- #11 Amazing Christmas Mantels
- #12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.