Here’s 8 easy crafts for St. Patrick’s Day that anyone can do. With March quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to get your St. Patrick’s Day game in gear!
Can you believe that it will already be March in just a few days? While I am seriously ready for Spring and fresh flowers and warm breezes, I cannot believe how fast the year already seems to be flying by.
And since March brings both Spring and a little holiday called St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I would share some of the awesomely easy crafts for St. Patrick’s Day that you all shared at last week’s party! Everyone loves an easy craft right? From cute decor, to jewelry, to kid friendly crafts, there’s something for everyone!
Easy Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patricks Day Rhinestone Headband | Bombshell Bling
Glittery St. Patrick’s Day Banner | Curly Crafty Mom
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Word Art | My Pinterventures
Apothecary Jars for St. Patrick’s Day | Uncommon Designs
Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner | Pink Peppermint Design
St. Patrick’s Day Glass Map Necklace | Food Fun Family
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Craft | Gluesticks
Mason Jar Leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day | The Country Chic Cottage
Merry Monday Link Party #143
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #144
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on nursery room/kids room
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Recipes – focus on peanuts, sauces, crab dishes, Ranch dressing dishes, and noodle
- March Madness Ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.