Here are 12 Easy DIY wall decor ideas to help you brighten up your home! Add a little personality and love to your home’s walls with these easy tutorials.
One way to freshen up your decor for any season is to add new artwork. There were so many awesome DIY wall decor ideas shared at last week’s party that I just had to share some of them this week.
12 Easy DIY Wall Decor Ideas to brighten up your home!
DIY Chalkboard Canvas | Vikalpah
Watercolor Wood Plaque Art | Two Purple Couches
DIY Farmhouse Style Salvaged Windmill Decor | Sadie Seasongoods
DIY Craft Room Storage and Decor Piece | The Kolb Corner
Wood Pineapple Chalkboard | My Pinterventures
Entryway Artwork & Scheduler | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
An Easy Repurpose of a T-Shirt into Wall Art | The Boondocks Blog
Upcycled Clock Becomes Lavender French Farmhouse Decor | Shepherds and Chardonnay
Inspirational Pallet Art | Inside the Fox Den
Hello Spring Hoop Art | Busy Being Jennifer
DIY Irish Blessing Sign | Blesser House
Monogram Photo Frames | Let’s Create
Also, if you didn’t already know, some of the Merry Monday hosts along with a few other bloggers are hosting a Spring Giveaway! We are offering up $380 in cold hard cash! Now wouldn’t that help you freshen up your home for Spring? Hop over to the giveaway here and enter to win! Good Luck!
Merry Monday Link Party #144
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- My Pinterventures —>Twitter
- Made In A Day —> Twitter
- The Kolb Corner —> Twitter
- Intelligent Domestications —> Twitter
- Inside the Fox Den —> Twitter
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Twitter
- The Organized Dream –> Twitter
- Crazy Organized —> Twitter
- Two Purple Couches —> Twitter
- DIY Adulation —> Twitter
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Twitter
- Twelve on Main —> Twitter
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #145
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on bathroom tips & cleaning hacks
- Cleaning tips – focus on bathroom cleaning and spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on Chicken Noodle Soups, recipes using Potato Chips, Irish recipes, Sloppy Joe recipes, and recipes with peanuts
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.