This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeintheFun #CollectiveBias Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.
Dense like a cookie, but soft like cake, this Holiday Funfetti Skillet Cookie is the perfect late night treat for Santa.
As a kid I was always giddy around the holidays. I looked forward to the day after Thanksgiving to finally be able to get out the Christmas tree and holiday decorations. Yes, even at a young age, I loved to decorate, and my mom always let me have free reign.
Another thing I always looked forward to during the holidays was (and still is) BAKING.
My mom and I would spend days baking up a storm around Christmas time, creating so many different cookies and candies. Then on Christmas Eve, I would spend hours picking out just the right treats to put out for Santa.
It never failed though. Santa always preferred the tried and true M&M’s® and chocolate chip cookies. I guess you just can’t go wrong with M&M’s®!
I teamed up with Walmart, Pillsbury™ and M&M’s® to bring you a new modern twist to an otherwise traditional cookie recipe–a Holiday Funfetti® Skillet Cookie.
Have you seen the new M&M’s® yet? They have two new flavors–White Peppermint and Hot Chocolate! You can find them, along with the Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix and Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting at your local Walmart. They have a nifty holiday baking display where you can find most of the ingredients for this recipe, and conveniently the M&M’s® are just a few aisles down with the candy.
Packed full of M&M’s® Hot Chocolate and M&M’s® Holiday Milk Chocolate, along with Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Cake Mix, this skillet cookie is sure to be a huge hit with Santa!
You can even dress it up with a little bit of Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting for some added sweetness and holiday cheer.
And don’t forget the milk! What Santa cookie display is complete without milk??
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Box Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup M&M's® Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup M&M's® Holiday Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, flour and eggs. Mix in Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix until batter is smooth.
- Stir in M&M's® and white chocolate chips by hand.
- Using the back of a spoon, or your hands, press cookie dough into prepared skillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or less if you like a gooey center.
If you are looking for more holiday inspiration be sure to check out My Confection Corner and Pillsbury™ on Facebook for more delicious recipes. Let me know what your favorite holiday traditions are in the comments below!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.