A rainbow blend of fruit, combined with a sweet and tart dressing makes this honey lime fruit salad a sure to be hit at any Summer cookout.
I love mixing up a big bowl of fruit in the summer time. Fresh fruit is always in abundance, it’s cheap and so colorful, plus it’s pretty good for you. My husband loves eating it mixed with a little bit of yogurt and granola for breakfast. I prefer it just as it is. My issues with textures prevents me from mixing it with anything else. Yea, I know I’m strange.
Usually when I make a fruit salad, I don’t add any sort of dressing or sauce to it-the fruit speaks for itself. This time though I thought I would get a little bit fancy and add a honey lime dressing to spruce it up a bit. Guys, it took this plain ol’ fruit salad to the next level of deliciousness.
We served this at our party a few weeks ago, but this honey lime fruit salad is the perfect addition for a Summer cookout, for breakfast or even just to have in the fridge for a quick snack.
- 1 container strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 container blueberries
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup honey
- Splash of orange juice
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lime juice and zest in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the prepared fruit.
- Pour honey citrus mixture over fruit and toss to combine.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.