We can ALL use some help in the organizing department right? Of course! That’s why I’m sharing 12 helpful ideas to organize your home AND life. From cleaning under the bathroom sink, to working on your daily productivity, it’s all an important key to having it all together. Or at least creating the illusion of having it together 🙂
This past week I have been battling with allergies and lack of motivation. Who would think that allergies would be giving me such a bad time in the middle of February? Supposedly tree pollen is really high right now, and the main culprit is Elm pollen. Which would make sense as to why I never had an issue in Texas–no Elm!
Anyway, back to the point. Since I was so unproductive last week, I needed something to recharge me. Reading some of your posts about organization and productivity really helped give me that little extra push to finish the week out strong. At least now I can say I didn’t waste the ENTIRE week. Do you ever have weeks like that?
12 Helpful Ideas to Organize your Home and Life
Organize Your Home in 2 Minutes | Suburban Simplicity
How to Organize Your Schedule to be More Productive | The Kolb Corner
25 Must Have Printable Organizers | Kids Activities Blog
Kitchen Utensil Drawings and Drawer Organization | Houseful of Handmade
Secrets Big Families Use to Stay Organized in the Kitchen | Must Have Mom
DIY Seed Organizer | Igobogo
Organizing Under the Bathroom Sink | Setting my Intention
Free Monthly Bill Checklist | Planning Inspired
8 Things to do on the Weekend for a More Productive Week | Crazy Organized
Five Steps to a Super Organized Small Space Mud Room or Entry | The Happy Housie
7 Surprising Ways Being Organized Improves Your Life | The Turquoise Home
Merry Monday Link Party #142
Round-up themes for party #143
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Organization – focus on dollar store organization ideas
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes and crafts
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Recipes – focus on strawberry, chili, and kahlua recipes.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
The Secret to a Pulled Together Room and How to Achieve It via Worthing Court Blog (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.