- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp each oregano, paprika, sage and cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until completely mixed.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan and shape to fill pan.
- If baking right away, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Remove cover and bake 25-30 minutes more.
- If freezing, cover with lid or foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw completely before baking.
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.