Is it weird to anyone else that I’m already writing March’s monthly meal plan? I mean, is it really almost March? It seems like I just wrote out February’s meal plan, and now here we are onto March. And we are on the verge of Spring and St. Patrick’s Day.
Don’t get me wrong, I am ECSTATIC for Spring. It just seems like this year is flying by. I guess it always does though.
We have a kind of busy month ahead of us, with both of our families visiting on two different weekends. Plus I am going to try to throw in a quick road trip to visit my friend and her brand new baby! I think I am most excited about that (sorry mom!). Anyway, I didn’t plan meals for the weekends we will have guests, because we usually eat out or make something quick and easy last minute.
March Monthly Meal Plan
Feb 27-Mar 5
- Monday– Chicken Fajitas
- Tuesday– Hamburgers, baked potato, cottage cheese
- Wednesday– Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Thursday–Jalapeno Chicken in cream sauce over rice with steamed veggies
- Friday– Sheet Pan honey garlic shrimp and broccoli
- Saturday–Pot Roast, carrots and potatoes
- Sunday–Crock Pot chicken noodle soup
Mar 6-Mar 12
- Monday–Tikka Masala over rice (made with a simmer sauce from Aldi)
- Tuesday–Large cobb salad
- Wednesday–Italian beef sandwiches
- Thursday–Baked chicken and veggies
- Friday–Homemade pizzas
- Saturday–Out to eat (out of town guests)
- Sunday–Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans
Mar 13-Mar 19
- Monday–Out to eat (out of town guests)
- Tuesday–Vegetable beef soup
- Wednesday–Slow Cooker chili
- Thursday–Large salad
- Friday–Tacos, chips and salsa
- Saturday–One Pot cheesy chicken and broccoli
- Sunday–Swiss steak, mashed potatoes and green beans
Mar 19- Mar 26
- Monday– Easy yellow curry
- Tuesday–Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
- Wednesday–Crock pot beef and noodles
- Thursday–Out of town guests
- Friday–out of town guests
- Saturday–out of town guests
- Sunday–out of town guests
Mar 27- Apr 2
Struggle with answering "what's for dinner"?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter and receive your FREE Meal Planning Workbook!