Happy Monday!! We had a rainy weekend here in Texas that ruined our plans of camping on the beach at Corpus Christi. Instead I spent the weekend doing some much needed Spring cleaning, as well as catching up on a few projects.
I sat down on Saturday and planned out the whole month of May’s dinner meal plan. It’s nice to have it all worked out, plus I was able to plan meals that revolve around what we already have in our freezer and pantry.
- Monday–Grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, baked potato
- Tuesday– Grilled chicken salad with leftover chicken
- Wednesday– Slow Cooker pork tenderloin, quinoa, cooked carrots
- Thursday–Crock Pot Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries
- Saturday– Turkey Chili
- Sunday– Baked Tilapia filets, asparagus, wild rice
What’s on your meal plan this week?
Struggle with answering "what's for dinner"?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter and receive your FREE Meal Planning Workbook!