Slow Cooker Chilli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can pinto beans, drained (or 2 cups cooked)
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained (or 2 cups cooked)
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Place meat, beans, tomato sauce and seasonings in slow cooker
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours
- If freezing, cook and drain meat, then add all ingredients to a gallon Ziploc bag and freeze. When ready to eat, thaw completely, and add to slow cooker. Cook as directed.
The Kolb Corner http://thekolbcorner.com/
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.