- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can pinto beans, drained (or 2 cups cooked)
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained (or 2 cups cooked)
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Place meat, beans, tomato sauce and seasonings in slow cooker
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours
- If freezing, cook and drain meat, then add all ingredients to a gallon Ziploc bag and freeze. When ready to eat, thaw completely, and add to slow cooker. Cook as directed.
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.