With Black Friday literally at our door step, Christmas will be here before we know it. Don’t be like me and wait until the last possible minute to get gifts for your loved ones! To make it a little bit easier I have a list of the best gifts for the whiskey lover. I’m sure a lot of you know one of those!
My husband is a huge whiskey fan. He’s been drinking whiskey since before it became wildly popular, and has tried countless types of whiskey, bourbon, scotch and rye. My husband also happens to be the hardest person to buy for when it comes to Christmas gifts. Since he is such a whiskey lover I went about searching for items I could get him this year besides just a bottle of his favorite whiskey. I actually bought him the Whiskey Bourbon and Rye book and the whiskey stones last year and they were a real hit! I was pretty excited that he finally enjoyed a gift I got him.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Read my full disclosure policy here.
The Best Gifts for the Whiskey Lover
- Knob Creek Wooden Coasters, set of 4
- Cooking with Bourbon & Beer
- Sipping Stones
- Bourbon/Whiskey Barrel Stave Bottle Opener
- Call me Old Fashioned Digital Print
- There’s a Chance this is Whiskey Coffee Mug
- Essential Scratch & Sniff Guide to Becoming a Whiskey Know-it-all
- Maker’s Mark Gourmet Sauce 15oz
- Woodford Reserve Premium Bourbon Balls
- Go Big or Go Home Flask
- Refinery Mini Whiskey Barrel Decanter
- Whiskey : A Spirited Story With 75 Classic & Original Cocktails
- American Whiskey, Bourbon & Rye: A Guide to the Nation’s Favorite Spirit
- Whiskey Soy Candle
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.