Welcome to another Merry Monday party!
I was busy traveling up the West Coast with my husband all last week that I didn’t have time to post last weekend’s party. But I’m back at it full force this week with another great feature roundup. This time I’m including all of your amazing upcycled garden decor ideas you all shared at last week’s party. There are SO many fun and unique ideas that it makes me want to go outside and get my hands dirty!
Can you believe I haven’t planted much at all this year? Besides planting a few new succulents and repotting the plants I over wintered, I have yet to really play in the dirt. I think after seeing all of these upcyled garden decor ideas that is going to change ASAP! I at least need add a few container gardens and hanging baskets to my drab front porch. Stay tuned for that in an upcoming post, but for now, enjoy these garden decor ideas and the party!
Unique Upcycled Garden Decor Ideas
How to Use an Old Trunk in the Garden | Penny’s Vintage Home
From Old Chair to Unique Plant Stand | Organized and Simplified
Upcycled Window Herb Planter | Pillar Box Blue
Upcycled Succulent Planter | The Kolb Corner
Upcycled Magazine Rack Turned Planter | Second Chance to Dream
How to Make a DIY Turtle Topiary | H20 Bungalow
Repurposed Broken Birdbath | Cottage in the Oaks
5 Easy Farmhouse Planter Ideas | Hello Farmhouse
And now on to the party!
Merry Monday Link Party #155 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- A Farmhouse Outdoor Living Space Update in just a Few Minutes via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Farmhouse Window Box and Guest House Window Bed via Knick of Time (PIN IT)
- How to: Make a Vertical Herb Garden via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #155
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Graduation ideas/projects
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Recipes – focus on summer cocktails & sangrias, summer fruit salads & salsas, and all things cold!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.